Exhibitor Profile Portal Instructions
Access the Portal
- An email will be sent to you to access the LENND Portal.
- Click the link in the body of the email.
- When you land on the Portal homepage, enter your email.
- As the main Exhibitor Contact, only your email address is given access. If you’d like to add another email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The system will prompt you to create a password and click continue.
- To begin adding your profile assets, click the Form button.
- The portal homepage will show the list of tasks you have due for your event – click “Exhibitor Information Form” to submit assets needed for your Exhibitor Profile.
Build Your Profile
Review these documents for the assets needed to build your Exhibitor Profile.
- Assets Needed for My Platinum or Gold Exhibitor Profile
- Assets Needed for My Silver Exhibitor Profile
Submit and Review Your Profile
- Click the Submit button. You can still return to edit assets after you’ve clicked Submit.
- Once you’ve submitted, return to the Portal homepage where you’ll see you have a Submitted Status.
- To edit your profile, click the Edit button to return to the form.
- To preview your profile, click Preview and Approve Profile.
- This is a simulation of what your page will look like. Confirm your images are formatted correctly, your links work, videos play and your description is accurate.
- Please note, Schedule a Meeting will not work in this preview.
- If your profile looks good, click the green Approve button at top of profile. You can continue to edit your profile after you’ve clicked Approve.
Platinum and Gold Exhibitors
- March 5th – All Exhibitor assets due in LENND Exhibitor Portal
- March 8th - Exhibitors receive proof of booth
- March 12th - Exhibitor deadline for any asset updates in LENND Exhibitor Portal
- March 15th - Final profile review
- March 1st - All Exhibitor Assets due in LENND Exhibitor Portal